Check out our new store items! Visit our store in the University Mall in Orem, UT, or call to order 801-400-2248
Have you entered our Chloe Dress Giveaway on INSTAGRAM? It is your chance to win either the NAVY or CREAM Chloe Dress!
Here are some of the new store items in our store in Orem, UT at the University Mall. You can come buy in our shop or order over the phone! Check out even more of the items on our Facebook Page or Pinterest!
Head on over to our FACEBOOK PAGE to enter this GREAT CONTEST!
To enter you must like our page, and leave a comment on the post telling us your DREAM Mikarose Outfit!
Boring RULES and such…
* Contest open to US Residents only
* One Entry per person
* Winner chosen at random
* Are you even still reading?
Check out all of our new store items! Visit us at our store in the University Mall in Orem, UT or call to order 801-400-2248. To see more visit us online on Facebook or Pinterest!
Julie created this Halo Braid for our model Josilyn at our most recent photo shoot. Here’s how to recreate this great look at home!
1) Add texture to your hair by curling most of it loosely with a curling iron. The curls don’t have to be exact, you are just giving your hair texture. Lightly spray the sections when you curl.
2) Separate your hair down the middle into two low pigtails. Secure the pigtails using clear elastics. You may choose to just clip one section back while you braid the first section instead of using elastics as Julie did in this look.
3) Braid each pigtail and secure with a clear elastic.
5) Voila! Impress all your friends with your gorgeous hair and never let on just how easy it was to do!
Are you looking for a fun and easy new hairstyle to try in this new year? Here are some amazing looks from our Spring/Summer 2015 Photoshoot styled by Julie Jackson! Watching Julie work is always amazing, and I picked up some great tips to share with you!
1) Add texture to your hair. Before every style I saw, Julie added curls to the model’s hair. Every braid, every wave, every bun looks better if you start with some texture. And don’t start with squeaky clean hair. Day old hair and a little dry shampoo hold texture brilliantly.
2) Great Hairspray that brushes out easily. This SEBASTIAN SHAPER ZERO GRAVITY is what Julie uses on every look. Do you need messy waves? Bouncy curls that hold their shape? Do you want a flawless bun? Vintage finger waves? Want to brush it all out and create something completely different? Yep…it does all of that. We were all adding it to our “beauty must have” list by the end of the day.
3) Be bold. Try a new look. Experiment with height. Work some fun braids in. Don’t be afraid to go outside of your comfort zone. We were all amazed at the looks Julie could create and how amazing our models looked. Part of it (besides her amazing talent) was that Julie is not afraid to try something new.
We thought we needed one more contest before the end of the year! Head on over to our INSTAGRAM page and follow us! Under our entry picture, enter to win a $50 MIKAROSE GIFTCARD! All you have to do is…
1) Follow us @mikaroseclothing on INSTAGRAM
2) Comment on our contest picture tagging 3 of your friends
3) For a bonus entry, share our post and comment “shared” so we know you did it! (honor system if your account is private)
That’s it! Do this before midnight on New Year’s Eve and you could be our lucky winner!