If you are anything like us, you have worn your black pencil skirt more times than you can count. It is time to update your fall wardrobe with a NAVY pencil skirt…it is just as versatile as your old standby, but will add a new dimension to your fall looks.
Our featured item of the week this week is our Side Peplum Skirt in Navy, and here are 10 great ways that you can style it….
1) Pair navy with burgundy. Although it seems like an unlikely pairing at first, this style is perfect for fall and all over the fashion magazines right now. The colors compliment each other and you.
2) Neutrals were EVERYWHERE at NY Fashion Week this year, and pairing a neutral olive green, tan, or beige with a gold skinny belt and your navy peplum will have you on trend and looking good.
3) Gray shirt and a black blazer. I may or may not be wearing this combo right now. Navy and gray just work. Adding a black blazer really pulls things together and is a great layering look for fall.
4) We love this look of pairing a light sweater or cardi in a bright color, complete with a necklace of course, and a navy skirt. Take a look at what you already have in your wardrobe and imagine the possibilities!
5) Navy and Black. Again, another unlikely pairing, but with a black chiffon top (we have a few to choose from) and black heels, the look is sophisticated while remaining interesting.
6) This might be my favorite look…emerald green and a statement necklace. Emerald and navy are bold, vibrant jewel tones for fall that look good on everyone. Perfect for the office or an evening out, you will look your best in this combo.
7) Navy + Stripes + Colored Cardigan = perfection. A versatile look to mix up items you already have in your wardrobe. Gray stripes and rust cardigan, black stripes and emerald cardigan, navy stripes and mustard cardigan….the list can go on and on.
8) Navy and Pink (all the shades) was everywhere this wedding season. Pairing your skirt with a coral top, a flowy blush blouse, or a hot pink sweater is the perfect way to carry this trend into fall.
9) The button up….green, chambray (my favorite choice), white, pink, plaid, polkadot, really almost any combo works here and the skirt keeps it work appropriate.
10) Anna Kendrick showed us that a white button up doesn’t have to be boring. Paired with a navy skirt, a bright colored bag, and tan shoes (booties instead of her sandals for fall) this look is sure to be a hit by creatively putting together things you already own!
We have several navy skirts online and in our store to choose from…pick your favorite and update your wardrobe with this new classic.
The Navy Side Peplum, this week for 50% Off
The Navy Knit Skirt – Midlength
The Navy Lace Panel Pencil Skirt
and The Navy Polkadot Full Print Skirt Knee-length